. About OrthopaedicsOne. OrthopaedicsOne Articles. In: OrthopaedicsOne - The Orthopaedic Knowledge Network. Created Mar 01, 2007 23:05. Last modified Nov 16, 2015 20:30 ver.61. Retrieved 2017-05-26, from http://www.orthopaedicsone.com/x/RQAI.
- To provide a trusted, comprehensive and open peer-reviewed on-line collaborative knowledgebase in musculoskeletal medicine and orthopaedic surgery
- To harness The Wisdom of Crowds for improved education, research and patient care
- To provide an integrated professional network and foster knowledge transfer and collaboration across the orthopaedic community
What is OrthopaedicsOne?
OrthopaedicsOne is the collaborative orthopaedic knowledge network, a repository of educational materials and a professional network for the exchange of information. OrthopaedicsOne is built on a powerful collaboration platform that lets you create and share articles, videos, and documents with your colleagues.
At a simple level, think of OrthopaedicsOne as a knowledge sharing portal that UNITES stakeholders across orthopaedics and musculoskeletal medicine.
Surgeons, residents, medical students, institutions, industry, publishers and societies can all benefit from the OrthopaedicsOne collaboration platform. Learn what OrthopaedicsOne can do for you.
Who is behind OrthopaedicsOne?
Atlassian supports our efforts by contributing Confluence, the enterprise wiki platform, for our development. Atlassian is an innovative Australian software company providing enterprise software solutions to the world's leading organisations.
ServiceRocket supports our efforts by contributing the Reporting, Scaffolding and Composition plugins to our project to make our platform smarter.
How OrthopaedicsOne Differs from a Textbook
- The table of contents is not fixed
- Anybody can write
- Anybody can edit
- Anybody can create and share articles, videos, and documents with colleagues or the community.
OrthopaedicsOne is consider a closed community, where "Anybody" refers to "Any Member" of the OrthopaedicsOne community. Membership is open to all orthopaedic students, residents, fellows, surgeons or allied musculoskeletal health professionals.
The collaboration platform and open knowledge model should allow OrthopedicsOne to be the most up-to-date, accurate and useful education tool in the world for musculoskeletal medicine and orthopedic surgery.